Help!!!

atreyu3369

Reaction score
I know that this is the fascinated page and I have a mesmerize but I need help and I can't create an account on xda. I have my phone rooted and I want to be able to get voodoo kernel. And for some reason I can't install roms through rom manager. Please help me.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Aside from double posting, please refrain, Google search and go into the xda search option. What did you do and what's happening. I might be of help.

froyo:
SC 2.8 worlds end
midnight/steel blue theme

OP
A

atreyu3369

Reaction score
I didn't do anything I'm just getting very frustrated because nothing is working. Is there a walkthrough for how to download roms if so could you post it here?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

X_TAC23

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why can't you crest an acct on xda? Try uninstalling rom manager and reinstalling it. If that dosent work try installing roms through recovery.

Or you may not have cwm flashed on your device. When you open it up you should see flash cwm recovery. Select that and then try again.

swaggard

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. I try to go to reboot to recovery and it says failed and it only allows me to reboot, wipe cache or apply update. but even using the apply update doesnt work. but this is on the fascinate

Jamis0n

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. I try to go to reboot to recovery and it says failed and it only allows me to reboot, wipe cache or apply update. but even using the apply update doesnt work. but this is on the fascinate

You need to odin the old .tar then you can get into green cwm
froyo:
SC 2.8 worlds end
midnight/steel blue theme