Help with flash gone wrong

danCBR1Krr

Reaction score
So I am an idiot and flashed liberty GB .8 over .7 without wiping first. My phone now boots but has this message about applications not working and asks to force close. I hit force close but the message pops right back up so I cant get into the phone. Is my only option here to SBF? I would rather not unless I have to because I have a mac and would need to find a friend with a pc to use. I have never had a problem flashing a rom and usually follow the instructions very precisely but I had had a couple beers and made a dumb mistake. Does anyone have any thoughts to help me out? Thanks in advance.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try doing a data wipe. Turn the phone off, hold the home and power buttons until you see a little android and ! Mark. Hit the search button which will bring up the recovery menu.

If that doesn't work, your only other option is to sbf.

sent from my ZombieStomped X

OP
D

danCBR1Krr

Reaction score
When I hold down the power and home key the liberty fist just comes up, then screen goes blank and the logo comes up again. I cannot get to the android man.

OP
D

danCBR1Krr

Reaction score
Ok I have rsd lite 4.9 but When I open it it wont recognize my phone. The phone is plugged in with usb and is in bootloader mode. The pc has windows 7. I have no idea what to do. Please help.

DARTH MAXIMUS

Reaction score
do u also have the moto drivers for rsd lite, they are a separaate file

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums