Help with Color Note

Ahmadt

Reaction score
For Colornote on my phone, in the trash can, my phone puts every single note in order of the deleted time.

Is there any way I can work out the date and time each file was deleted (Even if it was just the date). I urgently need this information

The phone must have this information in order to put the notes in order of the deleted time.

Is there anyway I can get this information as I really need it.

Thanks

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Welcome to the forum. :) I have used Color Note for years, very nice app. I believe there are quite a few other members here that use it also. I have never really payed much attention to the trash can option within the app. It looks like the Trash Can - Sort options are: By Deleted Time / By Created Time / Alphabetically / By Color. When I select By Deleted Time it looks like they are in Date order, not necessarily the time of day deleted but by the date deleted. Are you noticing something different? Also, since this is a specific app, have you tried to e-mail the app developers with specific request for functionality or questions about their product? They have been pretty responsive the few times I have contacted them.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I just ran a test and created three notes, named test 1, test 2, test 3. Then I deleted them but in the order test 3, test 1, test 2. Then went to trashcan and sorted by delete date. See below to confirm it shows most recently deleted at the top, oldest at the bottom and second deleted in the middle.

bbffa7615fbefeea5e7665e43d9e91e0.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've got mine set by deleted date. Here's what my trash can looks like
1cb7d272bcd427e2fa15939521584854.jpg

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
July 11, July 16, May 22 - ?

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
July 11, July 16, May 22 - ?
Actually if you notice I hadn't emptied it since last year. Those are the dates I deleted them, thought that'd confirm what the op was looking for can be done using what y'all suggested.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

OP
A

Ahmadt

Reaction score
On my phone, the issue is, for the trash can, the deleted time on there is not actually the deleted time, rather it is the last modified time.

This is proven the screenshot I have attached. I've put the notes in deleted order, however the times on each note is clearly not the deleted time. Even if you go inside the note, the time next to the little bin sign is not the deleted time, rather it is the last time modified.

2yzixwn.png