help please

earlybill1

Reaction score
I'm running liberty 2.0 on my Droid X and having no problems til now somehow I lost internet connection and I tried everything to get it back like airplane mode on n off again n again then pulled battery few times still had no luck.then I put in sleep mode which I've never even used b4 then turn X back on after few mins of sleeping n bam I have internet back. Ok here's my problem now I've lost my liberty lock screen I tried the customization part where u can change which lock screen u want and I've tried all of them but I still have no lock screen can anyone help please

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
Ok but I've been on this rom.for atleast 6 months so why would it do it now

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

leftspin

Reaction score
You didn't really mention that in your first post, so there was really no way for me to know that. The wording of your post was kinda ambiguous as to how long you had been running it.

Try a factory reset, that'll probably fix it. That'll pretty much fix any problem like this you have in the future too.

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
You didn't really mention that in your first post, so there was really no way for me to know that. The wording of your post was kinda ambiguous as to how long you had been running it.

Try a factory reset, that'll probably fix it. That'll pretty much fix any problem like this you have in the future too.

But if I do a factory reset wont it delete my rom and all other things like contacts and stuff lol I've flashed almost all the roms for the X and only did the reset thru flashing process I'm not sure on messing something up so can u help me with the steps to start lol thanks by the way for ur help

leftspin

Reaction score
A factory reset just deletes all user data (contacts, apps, etc) so it'll be like you just flashed the ROM again. Just reboot to recovery like you normally do, run the factory reset and reboot. Then you can set up your phone again and restore your stuff with Titanium or whatever you wanna do.

You've been posting here and flashing ROMs for a while, and if you wanna continue messing with your phone I'd recommend getting a little bit of a better understanding of what all this stuff is/means. It'll help you a lot in the long run if you understand what you're doing and can troubleshoot it a little on your own don't have to post to the forums for every problem with your phone. Obviously the forums will always be here to help you out but if you can help yourself too then it saves you the headache of not knowing what to do and having to wait for an answer.

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
A factory reset just deletes all user data (contacts, apps, etc) so it'll be like you just flashed the ROM again. Just reboot to recovery like you normally do, run the factory reset and reboot. Then you can set up your phone again and restore your stuff with Titanium or whatever you wanna do.

You've been posting here and flashing ROMs for a while, and if you wanna continue messing with your phone I'd recommend getting a little bit of a better understanding of what all this stuff is/means. It'll help you a lot in the long run if you understand what you're doing and can troubleshoot it a little on your own don't have to post to the forums for every problem with your phone. Obviously the forums will always be here to help you out but if you can help yourself too then it saves you the headache of not knowing what to do and having to wait for an answer.

Wow ok no more post from me thanks for the help ill try it an see what happens

leftspin

Reaction score
Wow ok no more post from me thanks for the help ill try it an see what happens

Don't take it the wrong way, I'm not saying stop posting, I'm trying to make it more convenient and easy for you in the long run. Help is no good if you don't learn from it.