[HELP] Modding Apk

Anubhav

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Micromax Canvas Android One
So I have been recently trying to mod clash if clans and I was able to do it and compile the apk.
So the problems starts here my knowledege right bow is pretty basic.

First when I try to install my modded app it updates the original one which I dobt want I want it to be a separate app like a new one so 1.) How do I do that

And two when I removed the original one and installed my app I can't open. It because I get a pop up from play store probs saying that " We have detected a unsuccessful installation of appname.Please uninstall and install from appstore so I can't play it at all

Some one please tell me how to fix these

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Welcome to the forum!
If you're using a version of the app you downloaded elsewhere, you should probably turn off your automatic updates in your play store settings.
Other than that, I can't suggest anything else.

Keep in mind we don't allow the discussion of pirated apps and/or the modification of paid apps without the developers consent.

S5 tap'n

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
#1 You'll have to change a few things. And I don't know if that possible by decompiling the app. You probably need the source & build it yourself. And if you did get the source, I'm not sure what 2 different apps would achieve. If the app saves anything on its server then you won't get past that.

#2 If you're getting that message, we'll stand by that

#3 what @cr6 said

Tapped from a Nexus 6