1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help me!!!!!

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by NickZ71, Nov 21, 2010.

1. NickZ71

NickZ71 New Member

Ok So I have a Moto Droid 2 and have loved it so far, had the previous droid as well. Well yesterday it dropped like 6 calls out of the blue in places i have never had a problem. Well today, it loses 3G and everything, won't let me call, text, or use browser, did a soft reset (ctrl alt delete) and that fixed it. Well it did it again and I did several soft reset's with no luck. I went to settings and "restore factory phone settings" and STILL had no luck, I couldn't even *228 it. Well about 15 min pass by and I do another soft reset, and viola it works again. Well I was on the phone a few mins ago and it just "call ended". No 3G, nothing. Wifi still works fine. I looked up how to do a HARD reset and did that, and still no luck. Is my droid doomed? I really want this fixed now and am really irritated right now, this phone is like 2 months old. My previous motorola droid took a dump as well, and i never dropped it, etc. any idea's?? I don't want to give up ):
  2. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

Welcome to DroidForums! I wish it were under different circumstances but, it sounds like the radio in your D2 has gone bad and the phone needs to be replaced. Take it back to Verizon with the signal gone and they will send you another one. Doubtful they have any replacements in stock.
  3. droidman101

droidman101 New Member

bring itt in to verizon ,you have a warranty with moto for a year by default
  4. NickZ71

NickZ71 New Member

Thanks for the quick reply! I like this forum already! And Verizon's aren't open sundays are they... Will they give me a loaner phone or anything while they try to send me a new one? I use this for business and this is NOT a good time for this to have gone bad on me. Thanks again for the educated reply!
  5. Johnly

Johnly Guest

no need to go farthur than this....do it.
  6. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

We're open 10-7 on Sundays in the Northeast. We don't have loaner phones. Just talk to the manager and see what they can do.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)
  7. NickZ71

NickZ71 New Member

Now it works again...this phone is nuts.