help me get current

dlbrown75

Reaction score
My phone is still 2.3.15 and im trying to get to 2.340. Im running rubix 1.9. I have a back up made with bootstrapper that is stock Rom. To get the update do I restore that back up, then get the ota update? What am I missing?

devortex

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
My phone is still 2.3.15 and im trying to get to 2.340. Im running rubix 1.9. I have a back up made with bootstrapper that is stock Rom. To get the update do I restore that back up, then get the ota update? What am I missing?

Sounds about right. Just make sure your backup has all of the stock apps in place like moto expects (no renaming to .bak)

When I did the ota, I didn't even loose root...

chefb

Reaction score

Sounds about right. Just make sure your backup has all of the stock apps in place like moto expects (no renaming to .bak)

So you never had to delete boot strap?

devortex

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

So you never had to delete boot strap?

delete, no. I did not delete it. I do believe that the update removed it for me (can't remember). I keep a copy on my sdcard (right next to z4root) so I can install it at a moments notice.