Help help help pleaseee!!

akuds

Reaction score
Hi i'm new to the forum and turned to you all to see if you can help with my issue. Im using the Motorola Droid A855, and i had a cracked screen so like i nit picky person i bought the part took apart my phone and put it back together. I must say it looks much better but now im having issues with the phone, heres where it gets bothersome...My phone is PERMANENTLY STUCK IN LANDSCAPE! (this is not a joke) no matter what i do, take out the battery, i factory reset the phone 5 times, downloaded the accelerometer app from the market the ball moves and everything moves perfectly no problems, i powered the phone into safe mode it still stays in landscape, in all the apps it stays in landscape. Everything works as it should phone calls, web browsing, etc but its ALL in LANDSCAPE! When i first turn the phone on though for .5 seconds it goes to the unlock screen in portrait and then immediately switches to landscape and stays there. Now not only is my phone stuck in landscape, the touch screen keyboard does not pop up at all no matter what i do and when i hold down on a blank text box and select keyboard it doesnt even recognize the on screen one it only shows the qwerty option.

I know youre thinking well you messed up putting it back together obvi, but nothing is missing, nothing broke, nothing seems to be the matter as far as my eye can see. I took apart the phone 2 more times after that to make sure i didnt miss anything and it all seems to be in tact.

So please, I BEG YOU GENIUSES OF THE DROID FORUM, HELP ME FIX MY PHONE PLEASE!!

I appreciate you reading my saga and all feedback and help in advance!!