Help help help help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mr.hughes1116

Reaction score
My phone will not read when i plug it up to a usb the charger will charge but the white light dose not come on the lighting bolt dose not show and i can not mount my phone to the compture someone plz help me

OP
mr.hughes1116

mr.hughes1116

Reaction score
I have a rooted driod i heared a rooted phone voides the warrinty i do have insurnce will that let me get other phone

nerdbox08

Reaction score
I have a rooted driod i heared a rooted phone voides the warrinty i do have insurnce will that let me get other phone

There are tons of guides to unroot your phone, just look around for them and unroot, see if that fixes your problem; ifnot take it onto the store.

Coots

Reaction score
Move it back to the stock 2.1 OTA and then take it back.

nerdbox08

Reaction score
How do I move it back to the normal stock one

This is a little bit more tech savvy, and if you've never used an sbf file, I suggest you make sure you understand what's going on by doing a little more research on RSDLite and the procedure, but if you are jump to the gun like most, this guide should be fine.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/hacking-faqs/39254-sbf-root-unroot.html

This is going to take you back to STOCK. Then you can do the 2.1 OTA update and hopefully, it will fix your problems, but if it still doesn't, then you can go back to the store and should be okay.

Coots

Reaction score
How do I move it back to the normal stock one

This is a little bit more tech savvy, and if you've never used an sbf file, I suggest you make sure you understand what's going on by doing a little more research on RSDLite and the procedure, but if you are jump to the gun like most, this guide should be fine.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/hacking-faqs/39254-sbf-root-unroot.html

This is going to take you back to STOCK. Then you can do the 2.1 OTA update and hopefully, it will fix your problems, but if it still doesn't, then you can go back to the store and should be okay.

What he said.