help catching stalker?

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
There is currently no way he can track your cell without putting something on it.

Factory reset, change your gmail account if needed (you'll lose any paid apps you don't backup), change your VZ account information (passwords)

That's all you need to do.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you have Wavesecure or Mobile Defense or any of those types of software? B/c one of the functions of those is to track down and lock down your phone if it's lost, so if he has access to log into the Wavesecure or Mobile Defense (or whomever) account, he could easily track you down that way... again, IF you have anything like that on your phone.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
There is currently no way he can track your cell without putting something on it.

Factory reset, change your gmail account if needed (you'll lose any paid apps you don't backup), change your VZ account information (passwords)

That's all you need to do.

Yes he can track her just by going to her google account and allowing him to follow her in google buzz/latitude. I'd contact google about the best way to set up a new account that he won't find via her other email confirmation and have them transfer your paid apps and everything to the new one. Good luck.

motodroid34

Reaction score
make sure hes not added on your latitude or something

I was going to say that.

Other than that. Has he ever got hold of your phone? Play around with?

If yes do you have any program like Lookout,Wavesecure, mobile defense or any program like these ones?

You know if he was able to install and set up any of these apps or been able to get the password of any of these apps he can track you.

Other than that...... I just can't see any way to track you no way.

Last edited: