HELP- blue LED light and don't know what for?

spydergirl

Reaction score
My phone made a different tone in my pocket so when I pulled it out to look, the LED light is on solidly (not blinking) but I can't find any messages for the life of me!

I've checked all my message accts and there's nothing new. My Berry used to let me" unhide" my icons/apps in case a message went into one of those folders but I can't find out where it's coming from on this thing!!

I'm sure it's something completely simple and I feel stupid for asking, but oh well.

THANKS!!!!! :)

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

mbspark

Reaction score
What are your running apps? Maybe it was a 3rd party one that was sync'd over when you got the pro up and running. I know my sms notify copied over and I had my led blue for that program.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Stupid question, but did you try rebooting your device? I had the same thing happen on my Droid 1 once, and a shutdown/reboot cycle cleared it up.

I'd doubt it was a 3rd party app, since app notifications tend to blink.

OP
spydergirl

spydergirl

Reaction score
That's not a stupid question at all, 'cus I was feeling equally as stupid when I couldn't FIND the reason behind the light! *LOL* And actually, the reboot worked. I searched and searched and searched all over the phone and FINALLY had the bright(?) idea to reboot and VOILA, it's gone! *LOL* When in doubt, try reboot NEXT time before losing sleep over it. (sheepish grin)

tevagoa

Reaction score
Sorry to wake old topic, but i have the same problem. Reboot does help, but i don't want to reboot every time i get blue led stuck. It happend twice now and i think it has something to do with muting ringing during incoming call. If you disable ringing when there is active incoming call, the blue led gets stuck.

Can someone confirm?

tnx

Sir_dude

Reaction score
i am also having the same blue solid light on top right corner,
this problem was not there before but i reset my phone to hard reset and the problem stared
its not every time problem it happen some time