1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us
  1. Master00Sniper

Master00Sniper New Member

Just here to introduce myself. I'm a new droid owner, and have just registered on the forums here. I'm loving android so far; couldn't have asked for a better phone. I'm having a little bit of trouble with the boot animations, and if your familiar with adb you could probably help me out by looking at my last post here

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...nsive-tutorial-custom-boot-animations-12.html

Any help is appreciated. Looking forward to reading up on the various threads and learning as much as I can about my new phone. :icon_ banana:
    -MS
  2. unix.punkx

unix.punkx New Member

Welcome to the Forums Master00Sniper! Coming from an iPhone i also really enjoy Android! Can't wait for 2.1!