hello.....new owner question about apps

zero7404

Reaction score
hello every1.....happy new year

i just bought a droid, and i am coming from 3+ years of blackberry usage.

i used an app called Ascendo Datavault on my blackberrys, and found it very useful. i noticed that there is a similar program called SplashID for android. i would like to hear more about this program and possibly +/-'s of ppl that've used it.....

i am looking for a secure app that i can keep my personal info and account #'s in on the phone. i am not concerned with synchronizing this data with online sources or servers, but i would like to be able to sync the data with a desktop equivalent manager. i still use Datavault on my desktop to keep this information at hand while on the PC....

thanks all

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i'm sorry i have no idea what you're talking about. i use password safe which stores credit cards, bank accounts, car information, email accounts, passwords, software info, etc. with the ability to add more categories and what you want in each category list. it also has settings for import cvs file and export cvs file. i like it :D hope that helps

OP
zero7404

zero7404

Reaction score
i mentioned the app called SplashID.....just in case, there it is again.
i am asking about this app and would like to hear from ppl that have it. it appears to have wireless sync and a desktop counterpart to sync with.....sounds cool, but wanted some input from fellow droid owners that have used it.