App or program to know location of kids and family

fantom557

Reaction score
i am looking for an app for the droid or program that i can see where my kids and wife are at all times my wife uses a iphone and kids uses blackberry any recommendations.

alexlreilly

Reaction score
verizon has an app for their phones that allows you to monitor the locations of your family members.
i am not sure how much it is, and i don't know if there is anyway to allow the iphone to use this since it is a verizon app.

hope this helps

warrior21

Reaction score
i am looking for an app for the droid or program that i can see where my kids and wife are at all times my wife uses a iphone and kids uses blackberry any recommendations.
There is an app called family locator in the market but I'm not really sure how it works or if it's compatible with different networks. Maybe it's worth a look.

khelek

Reaction score
If everyone has a Google Account, then you could sign them up for Latitude. I think Latitude updating works OK on the blackberry, not so sure about iPhone (at least I don't think it was great on the first ones).

gbouten

Reaction score
I was very unhappy with google latitude. I never reported the location correctly.

MorganSmith

Reaction score
I would recommend that you use the SafeTREC application to keep track of the location of your wife and kids. This application works on any kinds of phone. And it is very useful during emergency situations because it has a panic button that enables your family members to summon for help and ask for an immediate response whenever they are in need of help. You should start protecting your family now check out Family Safety Solution

Last edited: