Hello from Maryland, I'd like to say thanks..

Defyant

Reaction score
I've been lurking for about a week since I picked up my new Droid. This board has alot of interesting info. Thanks to all the members who posted up the scoop on this awesome gadget.

Never being one to leave well enough alone, I plan to modd my phone once I become more educated on how it ticks...

Thanks again.

GerryG35

Reaction score
Hi Maryland - I used this forum to research the Droid and traded my 3-week-old LG envTouch based on the info I learned reading the posts here. The folks here are friendly and helpful and there's lots to learn hanging out here. Good luck with your Droid. BTW I called Wheaton home for many years.

OP
Defyant

Defyant

Reaction score
Hi Maryland - I used this forum to research the Droid and traded my 3-week-old LG envTouch based on the info I learned reading the posts here. The folks here are friendly and helpful and there's lots to learn hanging out here. Good luck with your Droid. BTW I called Wheaton home for many years.

Thanks. I dumped the LG touch also. I liked the phone, but it kept breaking or crashing. And I am not the hard on my phones. It was crap. VZW store gave me a credit towards the Droid.

GerryG35

Reaction score

Thanks. I dumped the LG touch also. I liked the phone, but it kept breaking or crashing. And I am not the hard on my phones. It was crap. VZW store gave me a credit towards the Droid.

I was about 22 days into the 30 day period for exchange when I saw a friend's Android phone and realized how crappy the Touch was - especially the browser. It was either way too small to read or too large to waste time moving it around. It also had a habit of turning itself off a couple times a day. I had used an LG flip phone for about 4 years without problems so I was surprised how awful the Touch was. I always hated the Brew operating system - but I love the Android.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I plan to modd my phone once I become more educated on how it ticks...

Thats it right there.....I wish more people would do this before screwing up their Droid or being totally lost after they did something to it asking all kinds of questions cause they didn't know what they did in the first place!!!

Oh, and :welcome: