Joining in droves!

MrTommy

Reaction score
I've just noticed something interesting, at least to me. Every time I log on and read some posts, I look at the info in the left side showing who the poster is, what their membership number is, and when they joined.

Well, it seems like THOUSANDS are joining this site - because I joined in November, now it's December, and there's THOUSANDS of people after me! Wow. Of course, many sign up, ask one question, and leave. Or, they just lurk in the shadows doing research. But I just thought it was interesting to see how many people are interested in the Droid enough to find this web site, login, and become members.

:icon_ banana:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm amazed by the number of members as well. I look at my member number and can't believe how fast this site has grown!

cchhiipp

Reaction score
Also, consider that many (like me) may have gotten a Droid for Christmas.

JamesButabi

Reaction score
This should give you an idea of the user base as well, and why it will be so beneficial for developers to hop on board.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
this site grew very quickly.

great to see so many people have Droids

boatman2220

Reaction score
I'd bet that for every person that's joined there 1 or 2 that's reading the posts and hadn't joined.

Zippster

Reaction score
I'm amazed by the number of members as well. I look at my member number and can't believe how fast this site has grown!

Top 100 member here baby. WOOT, lol. I remember our topics of the day were all about what we heard and saw on the droid because nobody had one yet.

souljerr

Reaction score

Top 100 member here baby. WOOT, lol. I remember our topics of the day were all about what we heard and saw on the droid because nobody had one yet.

I haven't been here since before Christmas and membership has exploded. Glad to see the forum continue to grow. Knew I was making the right choice when I came here. :icon_ banana:

Damacien

Reaction score
the bottom line is...

Im a tech guy ....toy guy ...geek ...ect .....its hard to impress me as far as "the latest thing"....the bottom line is in my opinion, is that these PDA's/Smartphones are of a very damn good quality. I played with the Motorola droid for 5 min at the Verizon booth at my local mall and i wanted to break up with my Blackberry right there.Saddly I was there for my wifes upgrade but with a little moving and shaking I was able to secure mine that evening (it arives tomorrow). I cant wait to dig into this thing and make it mine. It's addictive and quite useful (all i can ask for in a smartphone) In my opinion at least and only speaking from the Motorola standpoint , they have come leaps and bounds in the great phone competition. To me while commercials are "cute" these phones are selling soundly on word of mouth alone and quite possibly within a few Generations/models thing this is going to eat the iphone alive. And has already beaten the Blackberry like it owed the Droids money.
I fully plan on passing my new addiction around at work and sending them here for all the info they can absorb. :icon_ devil: