Hello Everyone

Wayniack

Reaction score
Pleased to be here. I finally decided to retire my Droid X and move up to the world of 4G. I got the Razr Maxx HD and my wife graduated to a Razr M (her 1st smart phone). I was hesitant to give up my unlimited plan, but turns out I don't come close to using up my 2GB...yet.

I'm an IT consultant so I love all the useful features like ease of accessing my Office365 email, navigation, GoToAssist Express for Android, etc.

There is a bit of a learning curve to the latest Android OS and I think I'm unhappy with some of the changes:

• The clock app no longer has a timer - I never used the alarm...only the timer!
  • The music app seems to have no way to just play all my albums consecutively...I can only shuffle. Someone suggested that I may have to create a playlist, but that's a crappy solution - too much work!
  • I really liked the old calendar format better...not sure if there are any enhancements in the new version that really justify changing it.

BUT...I really love this phone for speed and battery life. Over all I'm really happy about the upgrade.

Can anyone point me to a good tutorial on 'Smart Actions'?

Thanks to all for participating for the benefit of the Droid Community!

Cheers,
Wayniack :icon_ lala:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome aboard Wayniack!! Sorry to hear about your concerns, I wish I had some useful suggestions for you but I don't have your phone to be able to make any.

As far as Smart Actions goes, we do have a section for that. I would check it out of perhaps post any questions you have there or perhaps in your phone's section. Here is the link to the Smart Actions forum. Motorola Smart Actions Developer Team

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome aboard!