Hello Everybody!

movieman999

Reaction score
I've been a Fandroid for about 2 years now and it's been great! I'm only 18 years old, so my history isn't very long. I'm only on my third phone, two of them having been Android. I started with a Windows Mobile HTC Touch Pro 2. The hardware was incredible, but the software (Windows Mobile 6.x) was HORRIBLE. From there, I upgraded to a Droid X - ahhh the fresh scent of brand new Android Froyo! To add to my collection, a few days ago my Samsung Galaxy Nexus arrived in the mail (the hallelujah chorus rang in my ears upon opening it). I am absolutely loving every moment of use with it.

Why do I enjoy Android? Well, partly because I don't like Apple (not necessarily their products, but mostly the company) and I love Google. There's so much exploration to do with Android, unlike iOS - what ya see is what ya get. It's about freedom and encourages playing with it, as us tech gurus enjoy doing with gadgets. It definitely has some growing to do (ICS is a phenomenal step) but I enjoy it more than any iStuff any day. But enough with all that.

You guys have solved many issues for me and answered my questions in the past just from me looking up previous posts and threads. The community seems very nice and after having looked up some stuff regarding my new Nexus I thought it would be a good time to join. So here I am! I look forward to joining this awesome community, and hope to contribute in the future!

Thanks for reading,

MovieMan

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome movieman!! I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed the site and now have taken the time to join up with us!!