Hello droidforums

Overcomer

Reaction score
Hello everyone. 1st post here on the forums. I have recently switched over to the droid from a blackberry curve. I am a member over at crackberry.com, and I noticed some familiar names over here. My username is BigJB over there...

I have had my droid for a little over a week, and so far so good. I am a google apps user, and the droid has done a nice job so far in pulling that under one umbrella.

I have not done any rooting or anything crazy yet...but of all the droid forums this is the one I kept coming back to as I have been reading up on things.

See you in the forums...

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time and the amazing amounts of info everyone has to share.

korp

Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy your experience. Lots of people have came from blackberry myself included .... it's a pretty nice change.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello everyone. 1st post here on the forums. I have recently switched over to the droid from a blackberry curve. I am a member over at crackberry.com, and I noticed some familiar names over here. My username is BigJB over there...

I have had my droid for a little over a week, and so far so good. I am a google apps user, and the droid has done a nice job so far in pulling that under one umbrella.

I have not done any rooting or anything crazy yet...but of all the droid forums this is the one I kept coming back to as I have been reading up on things.

See you in the forums...

Welcome to the forum, Overcomer! You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Unfortunately, you'll also discover that the only thing more addicting than this forum is that new Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy!

:welcome:

OP
O

Overcomer

Reaction score
Thank you all for the hearty welcome. I can already feel the :heart:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon