Hello Droid world! Need help with battery

rabbit1080

Reaction score
Whats up Droid users? Ive been reading this site for a month, but just joined today. Im a noob to this site, but have been doing forums for years. I just got a Droid X. Yay for Droids, Boo for Verizon. Anyway I have a question on Batteries. Yeah I know, I'm the 400th person to ask this week. My question is this; Droid X's come with a 1500mah battery, which is pretty standard. Are there any other model batteries (by model I mean a battery from a different phone) that fit a Droid X? I would love to have a 1800+ mah battery. One that fits my X without having a different battery door. I know ebay and the other sites sell 3000+ mah batteries. That is great for people who want those. Personally the Droid X is already too big in my opinion. Im not looking to add more bulk to this bulky phone. I am willing to pay for a slighty longer battery life, just dont want a huge bulky battery. There has to be something in the 1800-2000mah range that will fit inside my oem battery door? Please advise, I would love to get a few more hrs on my phone per charge. Thanks

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum!! i'm not sure of the answer to your question (i don't have an X), but you would almost certainly be able to find the answer in our DX section, devoted entirely to the X. search around, and if you can't find the answer, just post in some of the battery threads in there - you'll most likely get more feedback than you bargained for. ;)

OP
R

rabbit1080

Reaction score
thanks, i wasnt sure where to post it at. ive been searching multiple sites (plus this one) and cant find an answer yet.