Hello Droid Users

Zer0-c00l

Reaction score
My name is Brian, everyone just calls me B-MO. I just got the moto driod three days ago, love it. I work all day on compters for acer(slave to society) so its nice to have a top of the line phone tha keeps me intertained all day. There are a few Q's i have about the phone but ill get into to those after i get use to the site. Thanks for the welcoming and i hope to meet a few other droid addicts

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Are you saying you're happy to have a top of the line phone since you work for a bottom of the line PC producer? :) JK I actually have an acer timeline and I love it.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My name is Brian, everyone just calls me B-MO. I just got the moto driod three days ago, love it. I work all day on compters for acer(slave to society) so its nice to have a top of the line phone tha keeps me intertained all day. There are a few Q's i have about the phone but ill get into to those after i get use to the site. Thanks for the welcoming and i hope to meet a few other droid addicts

Welcome, Zer0-c00l! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in! Everyone is here to help and learn! Reading the threads on the forum will only increase how much you enjoy that new Droid! The possibilities for customization are endless!

:welcome: