1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Ohio DROID user

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ptfd13, Feb 13, 2010.

1. ptfd13

ptfd13 New Member

Hello everyone, my name is Brian. I have been on these forums for a little while now and just have never introduced myself. I had a BB Storm but made the switch to DROID on launch day. I work as a firefighter/EMT and am currently a junior at Kent State University. I am big into technology and am constantly looking at what is next. However with this phone everyday I find a new app that makes this phone feel new. These forums have proven to be a wealth of knowledge and I find myself checking them daily. Feel free to add me on gTalk with the email below. I look forward to meeting more of you and helping expand this forum!
  2. JimMariner

JimMariner New Member

:byestorm: Welcome to DroidFroums Brian :byestorm:

Nice to have you come out of the shadows !!!

Great to see you finally posting too !!!

I came from the BB Storm world too. I have never looked back. I love the DROID !!!!

We hope you continue to enjoy your time in the forums :icon_ devil:
  3. STIDRIVER

STIDRIVER New Member

Welcome :) and.... OSU sucks... GO BLUE!
  4. ptfd13

ptfd13 New Member

Oh come on now. Do we really have to go there? I can get some tape from the last few years. Lol I only kid...thanks for the welcome. Also, go blue might be ok for me to agree with because Kent's colors are blue and gold ;)
  5. Abe21599

Abe21599 DF Super Moderator

Yea another Ohio droid user

Im a sophomore at Thee Ohio State University but im originally from the youngstown area

@stidriver, you can say whatever u want, but we all know who is the better team :)
  6. STIDRIVER

STIDRIVER New Member

To the OP, just friendly rivalry man.. :) Welcome! To Abe, lets break this down like I did in the Penn State thread... OSU, Claimed National Titles: 7, Conference Titles: 36..... Michigan, Claimed National Titles: 11, Conference Titles: 42.......... History man, history.. Yes, your team is better NOW when we're in a regime change/rebuild. But, you know we'll be back on top before too long.... Anyways, we can all agree... GO BIG 10!