Hello All

Cosmo24

Reaction score
Hi everyone...I just bought my first cellphone ever.. about a month ago and it was a Motorola Droid. I however..did not go with verizon...but bought it off a friend, and just flashed it to Pocket Wireless today! But for the past couple weeks I been using it with my wifi...and learned so much from this fourm...I managed to root my moto droid...even install bugless beast v1.1!! I however went back to stock 2.1 rooted just in case there was any trouble when flashing....I used a guide I found on here to root my droid, then used rom manager off the market to do the rest , So thank you all for this great forum and I look foward to getting to know everyone and learning much more about my Moto Droid....Android is GREAT!! dancedroid

P.S ...If anyone here has a droid flashed to cricket/pocket or whatever it mabey..Is there any problems with losing the flash...when installing themes/ ROMs....is there anyway to backup what has been done to my phone settings so that if something should happen..I can restore it all..like the prl and all that...sorry I know I should post this somewhere else...but just so eager to install more roms!! Thanks