1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Headset button

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by sfast, Apr 14, 2012.

1. sfast

sfast New Member

I'm hoping I'm not the only one with this problem. I'm pretty new to droid and I listen to a ton of podcast on my Droid Pro through the Beyond Pod app. I listen to very little music. I always wear a headset with a push to talk button. Currently its a Motorola KH50. I use the button on the headset to stop and start a podcast often. But from time to time instead just stopping the podcast it starts up the music app. Rather then hearing nothing, I hear music that is to loud. I had even tried killing the music app but that doesn't seem to help. I gave up on keeping music on my phone altogether. So now music doesn't play when I don't want it to but often times the button won't work so I have to take the extra few seconds to pull the phone out, unlock it and hit play on the app. Its not the end of the world but it is a problem that I was hoping to find a way around. I just want the headset button to work for the app I am currently using. Thanks for any suggestions you guys might have.
Search tags for this page
android headset button doesn't work

android headset button not working

android headset hangup

bionic won't use ptt headset
droid x2 earpiece wont work
headset button settings android
s4 headset buttons not working problem
skype android bluetooth headset hangup button
x2 headset not working