Having issues activating and using

Iamthedragonwarrior

Reaction score
Hi there. I went ahead and got the Bionic online through Verizon and it arrived today. The paperwork enclosed said it was supposed to included an activation guide but there was not one included. So I turned my old phone off, put the SIM card in, put the battery in, and turned it on. It clearly wasn't activating so I went online to my Verizon account and activated it there but it still is not doing anything. So I got on Verizon chat and the customer service lady asked me to do a few things that didn't help so she suggested I just call tech support.....but I don't have another line accessible to me right now. My old phone seems to already be deactivated.

I'm a previous Blackberry user so I already have NO CLUE what I'm doing with this phone and now that I can't even use it....it's getting frustrating. Any tips? Words of encouragement? I'm trying to avoid heading to the VZW store.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Theres a number to call ill try to find it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
I

Iamthedragonwarrior

Reaction score
Thanks but I've done that one million times. This bites the big one. :-( I can't even do anything on the phone. It won't let me go past the screen with the little robot on it. I've got this brand new toy and I can't even play with it.

Sorry for the whine fest, lol.

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
Thanks but I've done that one million times. This bites the big one. :-( I can't even do anything on the phone. It won't let me go past the screen with the little robot on it. I've got this brand new toy and I can't even play with it.

Sorry for the whine fest, lol.

Go to a Verizon store and see if they can help you. Maybe there's somethin wrong with the SIM and they might be able to give you another one.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
877 807 4646

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
I

Iamthedragonwarrior

Reaction score
Thank you, I will use that number tomorrow when I have a phone or I'll just head up to VZW. Any tips of anything I can do tonight?

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
you could go to vzw.com and activate your old phone so you have something.. problem with that is from what we've been hearing is that'll burn your LTE Sim card... so you'll have to pick up a new one.

OP
I

Iamthedragonwarrior

Reaction score
you could go to vzw.com and activate your old phone so you have something.. problem with that is from what we've been hearing is that'll burn your LTE Sim card... so you'll have to pick up a new one.

Oh crap. Well thanks anyways. I'll just try to play with it some more. It seems like it's trying to activate atleast. It will say something about a problem with activation and to try again, then I reboot it and it does the same thing. :icon_ cry: