Handscent not vibrating. Please help

strutter769

Reaction score
I have used this app on the D1 with no problems. On the DROID X, it doesn't seem to allow the notification to vibrate. I have gone into the settings on the app and tried both "Always Vibrate" and "Vibrate on Silent Mode Only" and neither work. Any ideas? Delete and re-download maybe?

seant09

Reaction score
I have used this app on the D1 with no problems. On the DROID X, it doesn't seem to allow the notification to vibrate. I have gone into the settings on the app and tried both "Always Vibrate" and "Vibrate on Silent Mode Only" and neither work. Any ideas? Delete and re-download maybe?

I had this same problem on my Motorola Droid although nothing at all would vibrate. I installed "Sound Manager" free from the market and found that somehow my phone itself was set to "don't vibrate" on Ringer Settings as well as Notification Settings.

I guess it's worth a shot. Go into Sound Manager then hit the menu button then select Vibrate Settings and see what's checked. As I said, somehow mine both got set to 'Don't Vibrate" which was strange. I don't know why I can't get to these options without installing an app?

Last edited:

marinemike

Reaction score
I am having the same problem. No matter how I put it, my dc still wont vibrate for text msg