1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Handscent not vibrating. Please help

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by strutter769, Nov 2, 2010.

1. strutter769

strutter769 New Member

I have used this app on the D1 with no problems. On the DROID X, it doesn't seem to allow the notification to vibrate. I have gone into the settings on the app and tried both "Always Vibrate" and "Vibrate on Silent Mode Only" and neither work. Any ideas? Delete and re-download maybe?
  2. HermitObserver

HermitObserver New Member

Sounds like your vibrator is broken. Does it work under other circumstances? xD
  3. seant09

seant09 New Member

I had this same problem on my Motorola Droid although nothing at all would vibrate. I installed "Sound Manager" free from the market and found that somehow my phone itself was set to "don't vibrate" on Ringer Settings as well as Notification Settings.

I guess it's worth a shot. Go into Sound Manager then hit the menu button then select Vibrate Settings and see what's checked. As I said, somehow mine both got set to 'Don't Vibrate" which was strange. I don't know why I can't get to these options without installing an app?
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
  4. marinemike

marinemike New Member

I am having the same problem. No matter how I put it, my dc still wont vibrate for text msg