Handcent and messaging fighting? lol

elusiveaura

Reaction score
I love the Handcent sms widget but how do I disable the original messaging from working as well. I keep getting the DROID noise on the Handcent too, can't find that option to change as well.

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
open stock messaging app, hit menu, go to notifications and disable them

qwiksilver711

Reaction score
i had to search for quite a while to find this last night, I'm familiar with forum etiquette and love this forum, but the search isnt all that great. I know its the tags that users put in there that cause the search to not work all that great, but is there any way for mods or admins to clean the tags up a bit? I'd even volunteer to do my best to comb through the forums and clean the tags up/change for better search if ya wanted.

bastosero

Reaction score
i had to search for quite a while to find this last night, I'm familiar with forum etiquette and love this forum, but the search isnt all that great. I know its the tags that users put in there that cause the search to not work all that great, but is there any way for mods or admins to clean the tags up a bit? I'd even volunteer to do my best to comb through the forums and clean the tags up/change for better search if ya wanted.

+1 :motdroidvert:

nerdbox08

Reaction score

+2 (stupid text requirement)