1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

guitar players

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by droiduser91, Dec 1, 2009.

1. droiduser91

droiduser91 New Member

any players know of any good apps that are fun or might come in handy
  2. FoompTheDroid

FoompTheDroid New Member

Every guitar app I've tried absolutely bites. I downloaded a couple and uninstalled after about 5 minutes. Get guitar rig for PC and be happy.
  3. Xeight

Xeight New Member

Hey there,

Theres a few sweet apps ive run across. One simple thing, Gstrings is a tuner that is accurate, nice ui, and will tune whatever you need. Another, if youve ever used guitar pro for tabs or sheet music. Tabdroid is basically the perfect mobile version of this and even uses the same guitar pro files. Its a couple bucks but works amazingly well. Robotic guitarist has a free version, gives you a tuner, metronome, and some other goodies, but still could use some work. Theres quite a few synthesizing/beat making programs too, that have really open possibilities, even rivaling the apps i had on my old iphone.

I had downloaded a program that would come in handy, that claimed to record in a non compressed way to record better quality files. Which would be priceless for music jamming. But the app wouldnt work, but i hope to see something like it again soon.
  4. LifeIsABeach

LifeIsABeach New Member

Search tags for this page
amplitude guitar effects on android
android guitar effects droid x2
free guitar rig for android app
galaxy s3 guitar wallpaper
galaxy s4 guitar rigg

guitar effects for android

guitar effects for android phone
how to connect guitar to droid x2