Gta 3

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone try it out yet?

Grand Theft Auto 3

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yeah, I downloaded it the first day, I was stunned at how well it worked on the Xperia play, but at the same time a bit upset, the controls on the Xperia Play are NOTHING like they are on the Playstation! You use circle instead of Triangle to enter cars, and attack is "R" not "X" and they're just all messed up, and you can't config them either =\ but all that aside, it's great, nothing much has changed, they removed a few minor things like toned down view distance and debris and such, but it still looks and feels just like the PS2 version, however....They put out an update the other day that makes the game fully unplayable for anyone on the Xperia Play =\ so now I can't even play it...but to sum it all up Pros! +Runs fast +Plays just like the PS2 version +Not much has changed +GTA 3 on your freaking phone, can't go wrong with that +Everything sounds beautiful, radio sounds great, no sound lag or anything like that +Touch screen controls work great, best controls I've seen on an android game in a long time Cons! -Controls on the Xperia Play need tuning huge time -Can't config anything besides the volume -Random FPS spikes, most likely not the games fault though -While the touch screen controls are great, they sometimes don't always work, and can get you killed -Driving with the touch screen is very awkward, not bad...just awkward -THE NEW UPDATE BROKE THE GAME FOR ALMOST EVERYONE, CAN'T EVEN START IT!!! Well worth the money, really fun, runs great, few problems but whatever, pick it up when you can I give it...a 3...out of 5 (5 out of 5 once they fix the damn game and people can play it again =P)

OP
sweeeeet

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
tried it on my bionic and its pretty sweet... fantastic graphics for a phone game... the steering is a bit tricky I seem to miss the arrows quite a bit but it is fun and an instant classic game

don't have an xperia but did u try uninstalling the upgrade in manage apps? if that doesnt work id either write them an email or download the old apk from somewhere online.... no reason it shouldnt work

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Grand Theft Auto III on sale for $2.99 'till 12/29, Now supports the Galaxy Nexus DancingNexus​

Reaction score
Update came out that fixed the game on Xperia Play, however it cut the FPS in half, you can now play the game without having it crash, but the FPS is so bad it's hard to even play =\ you would think it would be running perfectly on the Sony Phone =\...

OP
sweeeeet

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Grand Theft Auto III on sale for $2.99 'till 12/29, Now supports the Galaxy Nexus DancingNexus​

that's their christmas present to u... this is shaping future mobile gaming and it's great

alishachuhan

Reaction score
I have played this game.It is very intresting game.so I really like this game.
[video=youtube;36CfwC6-C4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36CfwC6-C4Y[/video]