Gpad G10--Is it worthy to buy?

OP
G

goweoie

Reaction score
Really? I don't know.But the Eken M006 just Android 1.9.

tech44

Reaction score
I was checking those out myself and wondering the same thing.Also, i believe they just released the GPAD G11,which for some reason has less features.

RemyL75

Reaction score
Really? I don't know.But the Eken M006 just Android 1.9.

OK, for starters, there is no "Android 1.9". The 1.9 is the firmware version, not the Android version installed. The version of Android that is usually on these products (unless otherwise stated and shown to have a valid version number like 1.5, 1.6, 2.0, 2.1, etc.) is Android 1.5 or 1.6.

Next, while the device looks cool, be warned that you will prob have to get used to a (not-so-high quality) resistive touchscreen and a few other quirks. If you can live with those, then I say get it.

Third, to be honest, this isn't the best forum for tablet information. There are 2 that I can recommend to you that will give you a LOT more information on devices like the one you are interested in...

Android Tablets - affiliated with Droid Forums
Android Tablet Forum

SlateDroid
SlateDroid - The BIGGEST Android Tablet Forum on the Web!

I have tried a similar device and found that my Droid has spoiled me on capacitive screens, so I am waiting for the Archos tablets to come out in October. They cost a little more, but look to be more than worth it.
http://www.archos.com

I hope this helps.

Motoroladroidroot

Reaction score
This will be good instead of the Gpad.

So you want to use :greendroid: OS Instead of :iphone: OS

I agree.

But the gPad Has no flash.
:greendroid: 2.2 Has it.

The http://galaxytab.samsungmobile.com/

It can use android market witch most android tablets cant because samsung said it was a big phone,It can go on wireless carriers so it can be a phone.
:iphone: OS Does not have flash.

Thank you.