1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Google zaps Tetris clones from the Android Market

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by SpykeZ, Jun 3, 2010.

1. SpykeZ

SpykeZ New Member

2. jroc

jroc Well-Known Member

Aawww, I didnt get a chance to check them all out to see what I was gonna get..
  3. SpykeZ

SpykeZ New Member

you can only play tetris so many ways lol
  4. Blondiegal17

Blondiegal17 New Member

Where can I find Super Tetris (30 themes) or another tetris with changing themes/background?

I have looked all over, thank you for your help!
    Amy
  5. eliassami5

eliassami5 New Member

i was about to say there was an article about this like 3 months ago and i just looked at the op's post date and sure nuff this thread is 2 months old...but since were on the subject.

I paid for the official tetris app and i love it, ive been using 2.2 roms since they first came out and have always used the market hack so i could use the 2.1 market, but now that i unrooted and have the official update i cant use the market hack and so Tetris isn't visible in the market. So my 4 dollar game is usless to me now..great

i wish i had their developer email to contact them but i cant get to it cuz i cant see the app in the market.
Search tags for this page
best android tetris

best tetris clone android