google voice

Anthony 23

Reaction score
I will try to explain my issue.I have gv app. When I place a call the phone ask if I want to use gv or regular service. When I choose gv, it then rings my phone with a call back number differant then my own. I answer, it then dials the number I want. The gv number it displays is differant then the gv number the app says I have. Booth numbers are differant then my normal vw number. Are these calls truly free, and which gv number is accurate number?

OP
Anthony 23

Anthony 23

Reaction score
Can anyone advise? I really want to use google voice.Is it legitimate? Do I add my gv number as a friends and family? Are these truly free minutes?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

mysticalman

Reaction score
It use to be true until the access number started to change. I think there is an app out there that can help with regulating the access number.

I know one month I had a tun of insurance crap to deal with and put through 100000 minutes of friends and family minutes this way. Then one day had a WTF moment when I saw the number it was dialing was different.

Check the GV forums there is alot of discussion about this over there I just haven't had time to figure it out and just raised my minute plan to compensate and am billining the difference to the dudes insurance company who hit me.

MM

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk