Google Voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ociopia

Reaction score
When I went to google voice, there was a place to request an invite, which I did. R the invites that you are emailing each other somehow superior to the invites on google's site? If so, please send me one at [email protected]. Thank you so much, Sherry

ociopia

Reaction score
Okay - dumb question. Let's say I get a new regular cell number and then I get the google number. How do I get the phone to know it has a google number? Sherry

leeches

Reaction score
Looking for google voice and wave invite if anyone still has any left, lol. [email protected]
Thanks Jon

Last edited by a moderator:

qoncept

Reaction score
I heard Google was going to start giving out invites to send to friends but I haven't seen them in my account yet. Where do I find them?

Foggles

Reaction score
Looks like the flood of invites has just about dried up, but if anyone has an invite available to a new Droid owner, I'd be grateful. I still haven't given out my new number to most of my contacts yet, since I've been waiting to get in to Google Voice.
*EDIT* Thanks for the invite!

Last edited:

qoncept

Reaction score
Looks like the flood of invites has just about dried up, but if anyone has an invite available to a new Droid owner, I'd be grateful. I still haven't given out my new number to most of my contacts yet, since I've been waiting to get in to Google Voice. [email protected]
Figures, with the Droid release. I'm waiting for mine to show up and I'll give it to someone.

vanee

Reaction score
Invite

I don't know if anyone has any invites left, if you do I would appreciate an invite
vanee1 at gmail dot com TIA

Last edited:

itstim

Reaction score
I have google Voice and for some reason I can not make calls via Google Voice. every time I make a call it says "it can not complete the call". I dont have my caller id block on. Can anyone direct me in the right direction on this. ?? I have no other problems with my account and have had this acct prior to getting The Droid....Any Help is appreciated....

BP

You need to go to voice.google.com, go in to the Settings, and activate the cell phone.

greenchicken

Reaction score
Okay - dumb question. Let's say I get a new regular cell number and then I get the google number. How do I get the phone to know it has a google number? Sherry

the phones doesn't have to know,

check this video out
[video=youtube;m4Q9MJdT5Ds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4Q9MJdT5Ds[/video]

jwd45244

Reaction score

Once you have a G Voice invite and you begin the setup it is very clear how to do it. They walk you through the setup

Status
Not open for further replies.