Google Voice -Transparent-

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've started working on the newest google voice and have ran into the same issue but I do have it narrowed down to being something in the android manifest I believe so maybe later on today I will finally have a fix I hope "fingers crossed"

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

decalex

Reaction score
I've started working on the newest google voice and have ran into the same issue but I do have it narrowed down to being something in the android manifest I believe so maybe later on today I will finally have a fix I hope "fingers crossed"

Crossing my fingers for you as well! I've made a few attempts, but apk manager is acting up right now..

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Op has been updated with the newest google voice and that annoying bug was fixed thanks to the bowers

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No problem

decalex

Reaction score
anyone know off-hand the location of the alternating text backgrounds (grey/black or grey/white) of that actual sms threads in gv?

That's the part I'm currently stuck on, as far as transparentization (?) :)

decalex

Reaction score
I modded thebowers' BNB version of Google Voice to be transparent a little while back, and currently use it. Not sure if one of the pros has tackled it, but here's a download link :)

Google Voice transparent ver 0.4.32
http://db.tt/vTc67gs

. . NS4G . . CM7 . .

epic559

Reaction score
I modded thebowers' BNB version of Google Voice to be transparent a little while back, and currently use it. Not sure if one of the pros has tackled it, but here's a download link :)

Google Voice transparent ver 0.4.32
http://db.tt/vTc67gs

. . NS4G . . CM7 . .

Awesome work loving this 1 request any way u could get the resizeable widget rather then the small 1 it comes with it shows only 1 msg the resizeable scrollable widget show all index box