Google Voice ICS integration?

nerdkill

Reaction score
So today is my first day with my new beautiful Nexus. I could have sworn when they did the announcement they showed that google voice was going to be integrated into the dialer app, but I just don't see it. I've got the app installed, everything is working, I've looked through all the settings I can't find anything. Am I going crazy?

astscott

Reaction score
Im having the same problem with my cousins phone its his first smartphone so i was setting it all up and i couldent change the.setting for the voicemail overide

Luckly mine saved over from my D1 when i synced my gnex with gmailDancingNexus

skostos

Reaction score
So today is my first day with my new beautiful Nexus. I could have sworn when they did the announcement they showed that google voice was going to be integrated into the dialer app, but I just don't see it. I've got the app installed, everything is working, I've looked through all the settings I can't find anything. Am I going crazy?

what do you mean google voice is integrated with the dialer app? like a button to choose to make calls over google voice rather than your phone number?

OP
nerdkill

nerdkill

Reaction score
what do you mean google voice is integrated with the dialer app? like a button to choose to make calls over google voice rather than your phone number?

Yes, exactly. Instead of having to open up a seperate app google voice is integrated into the dialer like it is on the iphone. I guess i'm imagining things.