1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Google Navigation Slow?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by JOSHSKORN, Jul 25, 2012.

1. JOSHSKORN

JOSHSKORN Member

Sorry if I posted this already or if someone else did and I just couldn't find the thread.

On my old phone, I used VZ Navigator and loved it.

Google Navigation, I don't think is quite as good, though. In comparison, I am NOT impressed with Google Navigation's slower turn announcements. At least that's what I've noticed. It also seems to lack traffic condition announcements in comparison, as well.

Has anyone else noticed this? Has this improved at all with ICS? .214? .215?
  2. Ghostwheel

Ghostwheel Member

I don't think Google Navigation's shortcomings are connected in any way to which Android version you're running, only to the app version. And the latest couple updates have really stunk when it comes to timing of turn announcements and traffic conditions - others have noticed this, and it's been discussed in other threads. Heck, my wife's 2-year-old Droid X has the same issues with it, and she's still on GB.
Search tags for this page

android navigation slow

droid razr maxx gps slow
droid x navigation slow
google maps slow for galaxy s3
google navigation android slow

google navigation slow

google navigation slow on android
google navigation slow on droid
google navigation very slow to running
google navigator slow
google search slow razr maxx