Google Music

jvanekel

Reaction score
App is downloaded and my music is all listed but it wont play anything. My data is fine and everything else seems to be running smooth. I've rebooted and tried an few tweaks but to no avail. Any suggestions?

BTW I'm running the IC3 Blurry 2.3.1. No probs before this.

Last edited:

kamisan

Reaction score
Open your google music desktop player find your settings go to devices make sure you do not have more than 8. Delete any devices that your not using.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Also check to see if google music beta thinks it is the stock music app. I have seen that also- if so you will need root explorer or something similar to go to system/apps/music.apk and delete it. Install something like miui music if you need a music app that is not the beta one. (personally I use both) then get a freestanding copy of music beta. Move it to system/apps change permissions to allow everything and change owner to root. Reboot and it will be there and it should work. google has added a feature that if the build prop tells that it is a test version it will not install music beta. Some devs account for this some do not. the copy and paste method gets you around that. Again go online with your music manager from your PC and click the gear and settings, then go to devices and make sure you do not have more than 8. I recommend deleting any you do not use. When you log in and select your gmail account it re authorizes that device.

Hope this helps.

Last edited: