Google Maps Droid X layer?

darksiiide

Reaction score
Youtube video? Picture taken with a camera?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
gamemaster333

gamemaster333

Reaction score
Here's a picture.

Attachments

• 0627002342.jpg
    0627002342.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 200

darksiiide

Reaction score
Looks to be good to me. I retract my previous comment.

OP
gamemaster333

gamemaster333

Reaction score
I would've posted another picture with a view from the map view and how it looked once I clicked it but my only other camera was my sister's phone and she would not appreciate me waking her up for that.

darksiiide

Reaction score
The only thing I can say is the icon next to it is the same as "My Saved Places" but other than that...idk. Pretty cool. I'm following DroidLanding twitter as well and don't have this layer.

OP
gamemaster333

gamemaster333

Reaction score
I noticed that as well. I think it might have been when I clicked on a map somewhere that said "possible Droid X locations" or something like that. I remember getting a map with very similar, if not exactly the same pins on that map. Oh well, was just wondering if it was just my phone or if everyone else could see it as well.

Ludacrosse05

Reaction score
I noticed that as well. I think it might have been when I clicked on a map somewhere that said "possible Droid X locations" or something like that. I remember getting a map with very similar, if not exactly the same pins on that map. Oh well, was just wondering if it was just my phone or if everyone else could see it as well.

Nope you are the only one who can see it. You are the chosen one.

OP
gamemaster333

gamemaster333

Reaction score

Nope you are the only one who can see it. You are the chosen one.

lol! :icon_ banana:

scrizzo

Reaction score
This is interesting. Im really curious as to how that got there? I've seen the Verizon logo before but it was just an advertisement for the store.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks for showing us how its done. I'm a little disappointed that this is just a third party effort though, they way the OP made it sound like it was run by Moto/Google.