1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Google I/O Registration Starts March 13; Full Event May 15-17

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Feb 22, 2013.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

Google just officially announced their Google I/O Developers Conference for 2013. The event will be held May 15-17th, and registration starts March 13, 2013 at 7:00 AM PDT (GMT-7). We probably don't need to remind you guys that this year's Google I/O has the potential to be one of their biggest ever. We are likely to see a slew of announcements, including more info on Google Glass and perhaps a next-gen Nexus 7 tablet. Of course we can't forget the likelihood of a Motorola X Phone announcement and Key Lime Pie! Here at HQ we suspect that 2013 will be a "banner" year for Google, and are thrilled to see what Google rolls out.

Here's a link to their announcement: https://developers.google.com/events/io/
Search tags for this page
google event may

google io 2013 registration

google io registration