Google/Droid Calendar question

number6

Reaction score
If I set up my Motorola Droid to view multiple Google calendars, will it display each calendar separately, letting me select which calendar to view, or will it dump everything into a single calendar (kind of like the calendar overlay feature in the browser-based Google calendar)?

Se7enLC

Reaction score
If I set up my Motorola Droid to view multiple Google calendars, will it display each calendar separately, letting me select which calendar to view, or will it dump everything into a single calendar (kind of like the calendar overlay feature in the browser-based Google calendar)?

It will give you a list of all the calendars in your account and let you checkbox the ones you want to see. They will be meshed into a single display, but color-coded with the same colors you see on the web calendar.

As far as I can tell, it doesn't have an option to look at just one of the calendars without manually turning off all the other ones.

If you get the PureCalendar Grid or Agenda widget, you can create multiple widgets, each one with its own configuration of calendars to view. I set mine up to have just my own calendar on my main screen, and all calendars on a side screen.

Hope that helps!

Silver Member
Reaction score
the key here is that you identify your calendars with colors that you can identify/recognize on the droid.

OP
N

number6

Reaction score
Thanks!

Exactly what I needed to know.