Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Well I know T-Mobile will also be receiving the Galaxy Nexus, and now we have this announcement of a Google Event. The event is on Wednesday, November 16th at 2PM pacific (5PM Eastern) and those who can’t attend (it’s invite only) can watch live on YouTube.com/Android.

gevent.jpg

These Go To Eleven” is a quote from a 1984 movie Spinal Tap referencing turning the volume up on full blast or as the dictionary now says, “Up to the maximum volume”. Perhaps they just wanted to get in on the 11/11/11 action.

What will Google announce? Galaxy Nexus with TMO? Music Store?

Source: Google Android Event Announced for Los Angeles, November 16th

Thanks Truss!

Last edited:

wyveryx

Reaction score
that there is an Armada of Androids in Space ready to dominate the Earth and their first victim will be Apple! :welcome:

sc0rch3d

Reaction score
how did you know tmo is getting the nexus? did i miss a recent article or rumor? i haven't seen anyone else boast that claim.

....or....are you referring to the fact that invite has TMO splayed across the building in the pic?

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
how did you know tmo is getting the nexus? did i miss a recent article or rumor? i haven't seen anyone else boast that claim.

....or....are you referring to the fact that invite has TMO splayed across the building in the pic?

Let's just say, I'm taking a very educated guess based on things I have read, and firmly believe. :)

Just a little hint... http://www.tmonews.com/2011/10/sams...l-possible-t-mobile-compatible-version-afoot/

http://www.geek.com/articles/mobile/samsung-galaxy-nexus-a-verizon-exclusive-not-exactly-20111027/

But my belief is based on a lot more than just those articles, but from different circles..

Last edited: