Goodbye EnV2!

Beefloafian

Reaction score
Well, I can stop lurking now. Just got my Droid in the mail today, and wow...it's just as amazing as I'd thought it'd be :D
Seriously, I've been waiting and lurking on here since November, BUT NOW I HAVE MY DROID!

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

The list of people here at college that told me they want to see it is a mile long. It's going to be fun creating Droid envy :p

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well, I can stop lurking now. Just got my Droid in the mail today, and wow...it's just as amazing as I'd thought it'd be :D
Seriously, I've been waiting and lurking on here since November, BUT NOW I HAVE MY DROID!

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

The list of people here at college that told me they want to see it is a mile long. It's going to be fun creating Droid envy :p

Trust me, Droid Envy is not something you need to create - it just begins. (It's been reported that iPhone owners will quit talking to you...) Welcome to your newest obsession, Beefloafian!