Goodbye Blackberry, Hello Droid Bionic

jrstubley

Reaction score
I'm a newbie to Droid. I just pitched my Blackberry and I'm looking for ways to better use my Droid Bionic. I'll be using it for both pleasure and business. It's already proving to be a big change.

Glad to be here.

John

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Welcome to the world of Android!

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
I too ditched the garbage blackberry. Try out good for email if you haven't already. works great on rooted and non rooted bionics.

Sent from my AKOP ICS Bionic

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums and the Android family!! I think you'll be pleased with what you find :biggrin:

wanta99gtr

Reaction score
Welcome to the Android family! I think you will be happy with the Bionic. Just remember answers are never far away.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Congrats on the Bionic! Jump in, enjoy and have fun!

ambrown

Reaction score
I've never owned a BlackBerry so I can't compare the two directly, but there are plenty of good business-centric apps to keep you being productive. The big boost you will poetically notice will be in the personal apps as there are quite a few, and gloriously free.

If you haven't yet, I'd recommend downloading the Amazon App Store. You have to download directly from Amazon, but there us the free paid app a day that is worth it. I got quickoffice, office suite pro, and the full version of documents to go free through Amazon's free app of the day, all three normally go for around $14.

Welcome to the Android community!

Sent from my Droid Incredible on 2.3.4 using the DroidForums app