Good music player

brando56894

Reaction score
Mixzing

Its awesome, I love it and its free (with some ads, there is a paid version that removes them and adds features).

superglen99

Reaction score
does anyone know where I can get the cube music player. Its super slick ui and has a cube effect I think it's called 3. cant find it on the market

angler1

Reaction score
does anyone know where I can get the cube music player. Its super slick ui and has a cube effect I think it's called 3. cant find it on the market

Do a search for rockon in the market. Should work. Good luck.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Any good suggestions, one that is good at making playlist?

Same here. I'm looking for one that makes playlist easy and plays that playlist easy. So far Mixzing and bTunes comes close. I cant remember which one, but its kinda strange the way it wants playlist played.

I should be able to add all at one time, then go and change the order, add or delete songs from the list easy. Changing the order is easy on both, but adding songs to the playlist gets kinda wild.

Hubs

Reaction score
I loaded the Cube music player on my Samsung Continuum yesterday. I liked the interface, but I quickly noticed a problem with the phone, that I assume is related: my phone stopped ringing when someone called. That's pretty important! Also, going through the setting menus related to the ringer was unusually slow, and it kept resetting my ringtone to default. I ended up doing a factory reset on my phone!

I wonder if this has something to do with the access the Cube program wants when you download the program?

volando

Reaction score
There's always WinAmp (still in beta)... it's pretty similar to the windows one, and actually plays a bunch of their ShoutCast streams well, I've been enjoying DI.FM's Liquid Drum'N'Bass channel in the car a lot...

mgatov

Reaction score
I use DoubleTwist, mostly because it syncs very well with iTunes.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
MusicMod by eliotstocker.

Pyzon

Reaction score
I've been testing out the beta version of Songbird and so far, bugs and all am pretty pleased. I had no luck with the download from the Songbird blog but it showed up in the market over the weekend. Will cost nothing to try it out.

darkmatter

Reaction score
Player pro is the best I've found. Plenty of themes to drastically change the appearance, and tons of features I haven't found on many other players. (I particularly like the find lyrics, and artist pictures when sorted by artist)