Good Morning to you all!

Rodvette23

Reaction score
Hello fellow droids:blackdroid:, I decided to join the Droid Army and picked up a Motorola Droid yesterday and I am digging it already. I am interested in making upgrades to my phone and getting the most out of it, any suggestions on where I can look on this forum for that kind of info? any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance and I hope to learn a lot from you folks!:motdroidhoriz::)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello fellow droids:blackdroid:, I decided to join the Droid Army and picked up a Motorola Droid yesterday and I am digging it already. I am interested in making upgrades to my phone and getting the most out of it, any suggestions on where I can look on this forum for that kind of info? any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance and I hope to learn a lot from you folks!:motdroidhoriz::)

Welcome, Rodvette23! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

:welcome:

kaboyd

Reaction score
:welcome: Rodvette23. After you read and explore the app threads like AnneDroid pointed you to, Start looking at the Hack section. IMO that is where you are going to "get the most" out of your phone. If you are unsure or intimidated by any info you find, be sure to ask questions. Seems everyone here is very willing to help. Enjoy

OP
R

Rodvette23

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome, and I will make sure to check those sections! :)