glad to join the crew

Pacidermiz X

Reaction score
Yo-la DroidHeads! This has got to be one of the coolest sites on the net. It seems all googleing for Android gets us here. If any administration read this- I gotta say I can't thank you all enough! I've rooted/ROM'ed/Remodeled my DX all from this site- and my eyes go all googly @ the magnifacence. Sweet. So all the peeps that put their time in- we appreciate it immensely.
Also- I haven't seen any analogous sites for any other phone manufacturer, and there is plenty for customizers to feast on. Expert& newbie. I've followed the Open Handset Allience for years. The Droid family in general, this forum in particular are EXACTLY what alot of us envisioned. Even more than we hoped for I'll dare say. Cool. I understand the Android kernal had to splinter off of Linux's pretty recently, but the implementation is still close enough I'm comfortable. I'm no master, but I can bash my way around a command shell.
I hope I can add to the site and lend a hand when my meagers skills are able.
I'm a BMET by trade ( think Tinkere if you remember the old AD&D 2 character- in scrubs. Yeah I wear PJ's to work!) So one of my best tools are translating geekspeak into something reachable to others, making their tools& tech's behavior accessible to the clinicians.
I like figureing out how things work, have use my PICC to make some real cool C+ driven hardware. For me & to impress my daughter, who is the neatest person I know. That's a little bit 'o what's in this nutshell. Or just a nut, whichever. See y'all in the threads! & be righteous to eachother and reap the rewards, son.