[Giveaway] ROM Toolbox Pro

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
f-1024-0

It's Friday, and that means a new application giveaway is in order. Today we're glad to offer 5 copies of ROM Toolbox to our awesome members courtesy of the developer. This application is essentially the best all-in-one software for those that love flashing ROMs and want to be able to do all the necessary things right from one screen.

Here is the description from the market for those that aren't aware of the app:
ROM Toolbox is the MUST HAVE app for any rooted user. ROM Toolbox combines all the great root apps all tied up into one monster app with a beautiful and user-friendly interface.
-- ROM Manager --
☆ Install full ROMs and other zips from a growing list of ROMs
☆ Create, manage and restore nandroid backups
☆ Wipe data, cache, dalvik-cache, battery stats
☆ Install a ROM from your SD card
There's more features if you follow the market link

This is a really great application that I personally use on my phone, and am so glad we got the chance to bring it to you. To enter and win, simply tell us what your favorite part about ROMs are and if you flash it to your phone or not. Winners will be selected Monday.

Market link

gmorgan056

Reaction score
Well I'm one of many here who are Rom-aholics. On my D1 I pretty much changed Rom's every day. And now with my bionic, i'm continuing the trend with the growing dev support. I love flashing Roms because I can. It allows me to feel like I can customize anything I want, which I enjoy way too much! So please choose me as I would use it to the fullest extent! :icon_ banana:

zachjen

Reaction score
Love flashing roms that have the stock Android look with some tweaked improvements. Liberty Rocks!

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Even if you don't win it, BUY IT! It is totally worth the price. I have been using it now for 6 months or so. JRummy really has improved alot, and it was great to begin with. The new UI is really slick, and the features are extremely useful. I use it at least 10 times a week.

I use it with CM7 and Liquid. can't recommend any more highly.

++++++

Just in case.... please don't enter me into the contest. I already bought this great app and would rather let someone else enjoy it. Good luck to the rest of you!

Last edited:

leftspin

Reaction score
I usually don't go more than three days without flashing a new ROM at least to try it out, and with the ROM Toolbox I really enjoy how I have all my backups in an easy to access place, along with the fact that you can do absolutely anything you need in the way of flashing ROMs in one app. I think it's also awesome how many of JRummy's other apps like overclock and the extras from overclock are included in it. I use every one of the tools available in the free version and would love to be able to use the paid tools as well

saywhaa

Reaction score
i love flashing roms because i like being different i like looking at things that not many people have... im one of those people that if i see something but then i see something else that states customize im going for the customize and im making it the way i want and the way that not many people have.

i love showing off the ROMs i use esp to people that have the same phone as me (droidx) and usually after i show them i have to type out a how to guide that shows all the steps on rooting, to rom'ing and of course i direct them to this site for any help they might need (if the user is using a different phone than what im using)

i think this would be a great addition to my love of using different roms and being able to switch roms with just one screen

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
ROMs give me more freedom to choose what OS version I run, what pre-installed apps I want, if I want my phone to be rooted and custom kernels. Without the ability to install custom kernels I wouldn't be able to use my Verizon phone on another carrier. Thanks to ROM developers my OG Droid 1 is able to run the latest version of Gingerbread, otherwise I still be stuck with Froyo. Also, thanks to ROM developers I can overclock my Droid whenever I feel the need. :biggrin:

Unlike Apple iPhone users I prefer to have as many options and choices available to me as possible!

Thanks ROM devs! And thanks DroidForums!

faganm24

Reaction score
My favorite part of flashing ROMs is the choice. We have an amazing developer community that helps to allow me to get a stock android feel if I want it. Or to theme my icons any way I want to. I could never go to the dark side, because I love the choices and customization. And yes, I flash ROMs. Just have to bootstrap the thing first.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

alershka

Reaction score
For me, it is the ability to get to AOSP when my phone manufacturer has added a laggy overlay like blur. I am currently running CM7 and I don't think I could go back.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

A.Brooks

Reaction score
It's hard to say what my favorite part about ROMs would be. I mean is it the constantly feeling like you've just picked up a new device? I mean on the D1 I remember I changed so many times trying to find out which one was the perfect ROM, and I came to find out that they're all special and unique. I love the ability to try out the new things that the devs were putting into the phones, I love being able to directly contact the person who's creating the new ROM you're working with on your phone.

Giving feedback, suggestions, seeing them implemented. Wishing for something that the phone should be able to do, and watching a dev make it happen. It's hard to say what's my favorite, but truth is, I love ROMs!!!

neilfruitii

Reaction score
I am always looking for and trying new ROMs. The only thing that ever slowed me down was the hassle of reconfiguring everything. I have used the free version of ROM Toolbox before and if this app does half of what the market description describes then it would be a godsend. I have been using MIUI for some time and generally flash the updated version each week so this app would be a great help.

666ogre666

Reaction score
I remember flashing what I think was CM 4 on my OG droid and being blown away by the performance of it and ever since then I've been flashing rom after rom trying to get the best speed and stability. I love how roms let you improve everything about your phone from speed to stability to battery life to custimizations and they are the reason I could never switch to any other phone OS because it wouldn't be nearly as fun. Thanks to all the devs out there and I hope I win this awesome program.

P.S. Jrummy doesn't make OG roms anymore but I remember back in the glory days with Kangerade and LithiumMod and I hope ill be able to get another phone soon that he will support as he really is one of the best android devs out there.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't think I could survive without my phone running custom roms...my favorite things about them are the unparalleled customization (especially through theme chooser app) and being able to keep my phone almost as fast as the newest phones out now even though I'm just on an original Droid, and lastly the ability to tweak the roms to further improve performance and quality. If it weren't for roms I think my phone would've been gone a long time ago out of frustration

Btw looking even more at that app I might just buy it if I don't win lol

supercharged modified liquid 3.1w/turbocharged 3g
Pete's 5 slot lv 1.25GHz w/ kickasskernel tweaks
19.9 linpack score
1850 quadrant score

Last edited: