Get invited to Google Voice- How?

GadgetRick

Reaction score
I just gave out my last invite. If I get more I'll keep you in mind.

OP
P

perviouspk

Reaction score
Thank you Rich! I already have a GMail account and have had for about five years. I have already requested Google Voice. That's all I need to do? Thank you sir!

GadgetRick

Reaction score
It took me a few months to get the invite from GV but that was a while ago (maybe 6 months ago now?). About 2 weeks ago a few invites showed up in my account. Reminds me of when Gmail was going live. Maybe more will come soon....

MicroChip

Reaction score
I've got 2 left. Not to turn this in to a feeding frenzy but if the OP wants one, PM me with your email.

I use it for my voicemail instead of verizon so I get transcribed VM's, and occasionally use it to place calls and SMS with the app but my company pays for my droid so I don't really worry about minutes...

MC

MOTODROID JON

Reaction score
I've got 2 left. Not to turn this in to a feeding frenzy but if the OP wants one, PM me with your email.

I use it for my voicemail instead of verizon so I get transcribed VM's, and occasionally use it to place calls and SMS with the app but my company pays for my droid so I don't really worry about minutes...

MC

oo ooo pick me!

sent pm.

OP
P

perviouspk

Reaction score
Thank you MicroChip! I did just send you a pm. I really appreciate your help!

dieselpowered

Reaction score
I have two invites left as well. Don't everyone go crazy, however, if you want...shoot me a PM with your e mail address. With that said, be sure you are going to use it as a lot of people would like it.