1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Geolocation Not Working

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by CynicalAssassin, Dec 20, 2010.

1. CynicalAssassin

CynicalAssassin New Member

Hello,

I have been noticing that my location for my weather app(The Motorola Accuweather one) is always off when I visit home in Lady Lake. The app keeps saying that it's in Tarpon Springs. I thought this was the app at first so I downloaded Beautiful Widgets and it is telling me the same thing, that I'm currently in Tarpon Springs. My brother's iPhone, however, is telling him the correct location, which is Lady Lake. Is there something wrong with the Geolocation on the Droid X?

Another probably relevant fact, and probably the reason it isn't working properly, is that at my house in Lady Lake, there is no cell phone service (Not Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile), but the house has a cellphone range creator.

Much obliged!
Search tags for this page

beautiful widgets geolocation not working

galaxy s3 geolocation
geolocation accuweather app

geolocation not working in android

geolocation not working properly on samsung galaxy s4
thuderbolt geo location
user denied geolocation

user denied geolocation android

user denied geolocation samsung
user denied geolocation samsung skyrocket