Genie News and Weather Widget for DX

Jcshannon05

Reaction score
I downloaded and works like a charm on the DX. I hate the new factory news widgets so here you go. dancedroid

Genie News and Weather Widget.apk - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

BigN8ive

Reaction score
Thank you so much for this I was missing it from the DROID. I don't care much for the "non blur" news widget.

cole924

Reaction score
I downloaded and works like a charm on the DX. I hate the new factory news widgets so here you go. dancedroid

Genie News and Weather Widget.apk - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

I tried to download this from my X and it said security reasons it won't let me. Do I need to download a different app first?

OP
Jcshannon05

Jcshannon05

Reaction score

I tried to download this from my X and it said security reasons it won't let me. Do I need to download a different app first?

I downloaded it from my computer and unzipped it and put the apk on my SD card. Used oi file manager to install it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

BigN8ive

Reaction score
Even easier than that go to Settings-Applications-Unknown sources check the box and now you can dl from the link via your droids web browser. Hope this helps.

cole924

Reaction score
Even easier than that go to Settings-Applications-Unknown sources check the box and now you can dl from the link via your droids web browser. Hope this helps.

Perfect. Worked like a charm. Thank you very much... :)

That'd be awesome to open up as a widget as opposed to just a shortcut. That thing is definitely 200x better than their crap news widget.